Monday, November 1, 2010

It hurts!

I need 2 go 2 bed but right now the blues are all over my head! I need 2 sleep and I'm tired 4 sure but as I lay here Jasmine is all over my mind.

I went 2 Hayward twice this weekend, and each time I choked back sadness! Wednesday is quickly approaching and my mood and temperament keep getting shorter and shorter. I'm not really fit to be around people right now. Isolation is not good, I understand that... However the natural desire is there I just gotta keep fighting 2 push 4ward. I guess I'll try 2 surrender 2 sleep 4 a lil bit. JASMINE!

I miss u! It hurts that you're not here, and without u I have no real connection 2 ur family anymore. I'm gonna send this card 2 ur baby, as a 4get me not. But I'm not gonna bother ur hubby anymore.

3 comments:

  1. I wrote this last nite on my cell phone... dont like the connection between the cell phone and this blog, but I had to get it out. I reposted this this morning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry ms. I know how you feel. I don't knwo the family well, but keep in touch with the kids...they'll appreciate it when they're older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, I'm going to have to do that on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete