Monday, November 8, 2010

I wanna be creative!

I really feel that there's something creative inside, but I don't know what it is. How do I get it out? I wanna take a dance class.... UGH! I cant afford it! I wanna take a cake decorating class... UGH! I cant afford it! I wanna FINALLY make my house a home.... UGH! I CANT AFFORD IT! I wanna write a book, but I fear the things I may say. I wanna be creative.... but I lack a proper outlet. Hmmmmm, writing just requires me to sit here at the computer and type.... I guess I'll never know what I'll say unless I'm giving the opportunity to say it. Head is hurting right now (caffeine withdrawals). I had a BIG OLE Sam's Club cup of Green Tea! Oh! It was good, but my body holds onto to every ounce of caffeine and punishes me for giving it up every chance it gets. Caffeine is just not good for me, and although I know it serves it's purpose it doesn't seem to like me very much. :( Oh well!

2 comments:

  1. OK you are a great writer! I enjoy reading your blog. Your writing is honest and lively, its like i'm having a conversation with you. Write on...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx, most times I feel like I'm whining. I LOVE ur blog. U've got SKILLZ! I wish I possessed even half of what u got, no even a quarter of it. I'd be happy.

    ReplyDelete