Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day Dreaming Again

Do you remember this dress:
I saw this movie the other day and remembered how much I LOVED this dress. When I originally saw this movie I instantly wanted to own this dress. Not on my current body frame of course but as a goal dress. So I sent this dress to my girl, and she said this dress is made for someone shaped differently than me. :o(
Now my shape will minimize as I lose weight but never enough to be light enough on top to wear this beautiful dress. :o(  So now that I'm older I totally get why this dress wouldn't be flattering on me. First of all you need hips, and I have none. Who knows if my rear end will ever reappear so then that is minus to two curves needed to pull this dress off. And then I would spill out of the top. YUCK! Dreams crushed and on the floor. Oh well. I will keep my eyes open for the ultimate dress for me. Meanwhile I can dream cant I? I can pretend that I could actually wear this dress and look as amazing if not better. Oh well. I'll just keep dreaming, meanwhile I have a friend I think this dress would be perfect for... I guess I need to find it so she can try it on. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment