Thursday, November 4, 2010

No White Walls!

Here I go day dreaming about my house again. I REALLY want hardwood floors. The more I think about it the more I want them. I know it would make the house cold but I think it would be worth it. A pretty deep cherry/Mahogany/Espresso colored wood. Ooh! Yea! That's what I want. I also want to paint my walls a lavender'ish/purplish shade....  I was talking to my father about putting a boarder up on the walls. I figure if I can do that then I can go a little darker with my paint selection.... Hmmmmm! I think that's the way I want to go. I want two of these chairs in my living room:
Across from my chocolate colored couch with zebra print pillows an a Royal/Cobalt blue throw draped across it. Can you see my vision? Then I want a silver framed picture on the way behind the couch. Maybe chocolate or silver drapes or something like that on the windows. A few cobalt nicknack's here and there.

I want to reconfigure my dining room. Right now its doubling as a family room, which is fine but I want the focus of that room to be a dining room. It only took me a year to dress my table... wanna see?  :o)


The pic is kind of dark because of the lack of lighting in there. I need to fix that. But I love it. I call it my Hershey kiss table. Chocolate table cover and matching napkins. Silver chargers and blue wine glasses. :o)

Now I need a SMALL espresso stained entertainment center to set my TV on for when I switch the room around. Then I want a chocolate love seat in there. I haven't decided if I want any other chairs in there. I guess I would have to see. The guest bathroom just needs to be painted and then its ready. Its time to get my house done.... I have yet to make my house a home, and I cant stand the cream/white walls any longer. I HATE white walls. When there are SO MANY color options why choose white? I love colors and cant wait to paint again. Its Time!

2 comments:

  1. VERY NICE!Looks like you have a nack for interior design! Go Lady : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I wish, I guess I'll really know once I have it all together.

    ReplyDelete