Monday, November 1, 2010

Emotional Break Down

I couldn't stop my eyes from leaking! I started thinking about that man trying to take my baby, and how angry that makes me. That coupled with my already raging emotions..... I've decided no meat today. What does that have to do with the price of tea in China you may ask..... absolutely nothing. HOWEVER it is the ONE thing I can control today. I bought some fresh veggies at my favorite grocery store (Trader Joe's) and I'm gonna steam them in the oven. I hope they come out as good as my brain is hyping them up to be. I will be gorging on veggies tonight I will bake a chicken breast for my baby. If the meat starts calling me I'll heat up my soy chorizo and eat that. No it doesn't go with what I have going on already, but I'm not an organized eater really. I bought some chocolate this weekend knowing I should've waited until today when all the leftover candy is ridiculously marked down. But the deal is that my baby and I can only eat two pieces a day. Otherwise we would go crazy on the candy. I'm gonna try to stick to that. I'm almost seven pounds up from when I last stepped on the scale. I drank this weekend, didn't drink much water, and ate a lot of junk. Emotionally I'm a mess, but socially I think I did OK. No angry outburst so hey there's progress. Drinking water today and I feel it doing its job, just wish it will wait until I get home. ):(
My baby is going with their father Saturday, hopefully I will have most of the chores I've outlined for myself in my brain done by then. If so I will spend my Saturday baking a cake I've had my eye on for a month or so now. :o) That would make me happy for sure. Hmmmm, I'll take inventory when I go home so what things I have, what things I need. I'm hoping this will bring some happiness back into my kitchen. If I get to it I will post pics to follow.... until then....

2 comments:

  1. Your gonna be ok! Your in my thoughts. BTW, thanks for the compliment, When ever you wanna come and play around with some makeup, let me know....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Abbie, I'm gonna have to take you up on that and soon. It's time for me to get my grown girl look on... ;o)

    ReplyDelete