Tuesday, November 2, 2010

2day is not a good day.... DONT ASK ABOUT TOMORROW!


This is the most different Jasmine flower I've ever seen. BEAUTIFUL and I bet it smells WONDERFUL! Tomorrow is November 3rd, and EVERY November 3rd for the past fifteen years I talk to my girl. I congratulate her on anoterh year of life. Every year she seemed surprised that I remembered and I would think to myself every time but I call EVERY year. Although we dont celebrate our date of birth we had a conversation early in our friendship. She shared how she looked forward to receiving phone calls from her grandmother, etc on her day. She said her grandmother sent her a Jasmine flower and would always remind her that she was named after a BEAUTIFUL flower. Last year when I called her she got on her hubby for not remembering. LOL! Then she sent me this email when she got home:

So now that I'm 33...some of my friends said
"Jazz you're gettin old!"  So, I said "I can still
drop it like it's HOT!"  Rayshun said "No, now
you can only drop it like it's WARM."       LOL
 
Thanks again for calling on my 33rd Anniversary.
(The kids and I call Birthdays...Anniversaries)
 
Talk to you soon!

She was always so silly and I loved that about her. My one friend who I knew I could always count on to be as big a kid as I am. Its just hard to accept that I wont hear her voice tomorrow, and that we wont laugh about something.... anything tomorrow. I know this too shall pass and that I will see her again. But for today I'm hurting tremendously without relief.

So I send you this flower for now, and look forward to when we have the time to....... when we have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment