Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Captain's Log - Day 1 Black Soap

OK, So I went to the beauty supply last night. I ended up choosing the Ambi version of black soap. I used it last night on my face, neck, and chest.... this morning everything was looking pretty good. I chose not to put anything on my face last night after I washed it. I figured I should let my skin breathe. Lately I've been putting Palmer's Cocoa butter on my face at night and my skin has said thank you, but I also notice that I'm starting to break out as I think the butter may be clogging my pores. My pores are HUGE and I have adult Acne like you wouldn't believe. I want to figure out how to work with my skin without it costing me a arm and a leg to maintain. So this morning I did my normal routine and washed with Cetaphil, and put the Ambi Fade cream on as my moisturizer. Let's see how my face is by this evening. My face is feeling a little oily right now, but I need to start drinking my water for the day as well. I hope this works out for me, I've battled with Acne since puberty in the fourth grade.... It seems like it got worse after my baby was born. Boy I tell you nothing is the same after you have a baby, think about it before you decide to go there. LOL! Any who, I'll let you know how its looking tomorrow... so far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment