Thursday, November 18, 2010

Finally a Sense of knowing....

After all of that I said the other day I just don't know what else to say to you. But I wanna tell you something. Let's see, I have yet to fulfill on my happy project. I wanna make a cake... MONEY! Hmmmmm.... I think I'm gonna make Paula's Red Velvet again because I know how that comes out. But the only thing is I'm going back on my program, I finally decided on a goal weight.... YES! Oh! Oh!

OK so for the past few years I've been dealing with this skin issue. I finally have a name to go with it. BUT! The dermatologist wants to keep me on a medicine that I honestly don't feel is good for me to stay on. So on FB someone mentioned a soap "Dudu Oson's Black Soap". So I looked it up and it looks interesting I may have to give it a try. I asked my FB family about the soap, if anyone had personally tried it. I got a couple of bites, one said it works and one said it didn't work for them. One mentioned a place in Oakland that I looked up, and its a place called Urban Skin Solutions in Oakland. (http://urbanskin.com/) I sent the office a message. I gave them the name that of the skin disease and the medicine that the doctor put me on. To my surprise the doctor emailed me back, she asked me good questions, where the break out starts, my height and weight. So I gave that information and I asked if my weight has anything to do with my skin problem. She says partially, but that she thinks she can help me. So I've asked her about her rates, but the part that is exciting to me, maybe I'm crazy, is knowing that my weight is  a contributing factor to this malfunction. My primary care physician was and is clueless to anything about this situation. And I finally found a dermatologist who seemed to know "something" about the disease, however she was going on maternity leave when I found her, and I just haven't looped back around with her to see if she's even back in the office yet. But I'm happy to have some sense of a clue. AND the weight she suggested was ten pounds heavier than I was originally thinking I wanted to be. So we'll see what happens when I hit it, if I wanna go for the extra ten. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment