Thursday, November 4, 2010

The craziest dream

OK so last night I went to bed with my girl on my mind. So of course I had the craziest dream about her. Don't know what to think of it.... really trying not to think about it because it was SO weird! In my dream she called me and instantly I started telling her how much I loved her and I missed her (kind of like I would do when she would call me while she was sick), and after we had been talking for a minute, I said "but I thought you died", and she said she did, but she was momentarily resurrected. So I guess I hurried to where she was and when I saw her I gave her a huge hug, she was still very thin, like the last time I saw her.  She was her normal silly self. But there was definitely something weird about the dream. Her hubby wanted to show her his truck and so we were driving around looking for where he parked it. Now that I think about it, she got the truck for him for their anniversary so she knew what the truck looked like. She hasn't seen the car he's bought so that would've made more sense... but I don't know. Some other weird things happened, but I digress... I woke up looking around my room like what's going on... but oh well.
I called her hubby yesterday, he didn't answer so I left him a message. Oh well right. Then I talked to my mom and she told me that my sister had called him for an unrelated reason and she left him a message. He did call her back though... So how do I feel about that? Trying not to feel anything, but honestly I cant reach out to him anymore. I'm not understanding all that he's going through, but I would be lying if I said my feelings are unaffected from the feeling of being left out. So if I leave them alone at least then I wont feel like I'm reaching out and they're intentionally ignoring me. Her hubby and I were acquaintances she was my friend, I gotta remember that. :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment