Friday, November 26, 2010

Survey Says.....

My baby liked the French Toast so much that this morning they asked me where is the Texas Toast to make more and I told them we ate the last of it yesterday. Do u know there was a dramatic scene, well not really but I was flattered to know my child really liked it and wasn't just humoring me. I'm sure they were quite simple, but with my child you cant get to creative on really sweet things. Like I told them to use the minimal amount of syrup for their toast since maple syrup gives them a headache. Something like caramelized bananas with a cream cheese filling would be too much in my house. But you know what, that's just fine with me as I don't have to have all that in my breakfast. But I'm glad my baby liked it, and it was something we could enjoy together.

No comments:

Post a Comment