Sunday, October 31, 2010

Time with Family

Yesterday was one of the BEST days! I went over my Big Cousin's house! We ate, sang, danced, played cards and domino's and just had a grown up hang out time. She was my Roll Model growing up! I wanted to get good grades in school because she got good grades. I wanted a husband who cooked and cleaned because she had one. Both of her children performed well in school and now in college, so I look to her for advice with my own child. Although we were down stairs the whole time I took in her house. I lack the connections in my brain to be my true OCD self. I would love to have a home as clean as hers. I don't know what's wrong with me that I cant get that part together. But I had a good time being with my beautiful family. You know what's funny, I didn't realize how much people perceive me as a punctual person. When we went to Squaw Valley last year for the day with some friends we were supposed to meet at 5am, and everyone just knew I was going to be on time. And my friend's husband was relieved that I was running late. My Big Cousin was telling someone that she knew I would be on time. JOY! I appreciate that she sees that in me. Now I gotta get this house together. I gotta get rid of all clutter. It depresses me and I don't know what to do with it. I want to make my house a home, but I need to have space and no compacting lots of things into one space, because then I lose all sight of how to keep it clean.... ANY WHO! I had a ball! I will say more but I need to go get ready for another evening with more family. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment