Sunday, November 21, 2010

French Toast and Apple Dip

OK so ALL week I've been wanting French Toast. My child turned their nose up to the idea, stating that they haven't liked French toast since they had it in Portland Oregon that time. Let me tell you that time was about seven years ago, and my child's taste buds were as mature as Elmo's at the time. Now I'm not saying that they didn't have a bad experience, but that was SO long ago. So I got them to agree to at least try it. The toast came out as delicious as I thought it would. But my child wanting to be the little chef had a idea of a breakfast idea yesterday so of course I told them to postpone their breakfast until today. Now I ask u bloggers, would it be wrong to still make my french toast and eat their breakfast? Hmmmmm, oh and then.... When I went over my cousin's house she made a Apple Dip that is delicious and is so DELICIOUS that I had to email her and ask her for the recipe. We had the Apple Dip for dessert  last night. Oh it was so good! I'm afraid of stepping on the scale this morning. I had been doing good all last week. Why is it that on the weekend it seems like I tend to undo everything that I've done? UGH! I gotta get a handle on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment