Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2 Buck Chuck!

MAN! What happened to my tolerance???? I had more tolerance on some Pink Panties Saturday than I do off this 1/4 cup of 2 buck chuck! GOODNESS! But oh well! I've had 1 heck of a week and its only Tuesday! It amazes me how people attempt to rob u of your self esteem just to make their selves feel better. I'm getting real tired of that. Let me toot my own horn for a minute.... I'm a GOOD woman and that FOOL knows it! That's why he felt the need to call me trying his darnedest to make me feel horrible about me. Oh well! Once I understood the full picture, I refused to give you the joy of tearing me down. Wait til I get back on my program IN YOUR FACE! IN YOUR FACE! Can I just say I hate him! How dare he say what I needed him to say years ago. If he would've said that back then, I wouldn't be sitting here the same way. So I guess its a good thing, but it hurt me. It hurt me bad! Oh well! Life goes on right?!?!? CRUSH HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment