Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Captian's Log - Day 2 Black Soap

OK, so I did the same thing last night with the black soap. This morning (could've been the lighting) but my skin appeared to be a lot brighter. Don't know how I feel about that as I pride myself on my chocolate appearance. Maybe I'll just say brighter chocolate, its not a huge difference, I'm still VERY brown :o) but just not as dull. Yea that's a good way to describe it. So far OK, when I was looking on the Internet one person was breaking down how she has to use the soap because it was too strong for her skin. But then again she was using a different brand, and the Ambi version I'm using has Shea Butter in it. Don't know if that's making a difference, but hey its OK..... so far we like it.... will update you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment