Thursday, December 30, 2010

No Guarantees

Um! The other night I sat up and read a lot of this blog, and I think I might regret some of the things I've shared. :o( I'm debating (HEAVILY) whether or not to delete some of them. This blog is truly my avenue to vent. There's something about saying what you have to say and then sending it out into the unknown. I used to write on papers and in random notebooks. You know, I still do that LOL! However there is less of an opportunity to be discovered that way... What if someone who I don't want to read this finds my blog and then reads it? IRRITATION! I have to stand behind the things I say, and the way I feel or felt when I say or said them. BUT MAN! I don't want everyone knowing everything... I don't know. Besides once you hit the key it never truly goes away and anyways. The thing about computers is that nothing ever truly goes away no matter how well you attempt to delete it. Oh well, today I'm not deleting, but I make no guarantees for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment