Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sisterlocks on "Good Hair" Part 1



This is Part 1 of a three part video. I thought it was very interesting... Sisterlocks seem interesting, however you have to be certified to do them and then do the upkeep. My whole thing about going natural is to find regimen that I could keep up myself, and I don't know... PLUS, until this site its been very rare that I've seen Sisterlocks that were actually long...
Very true, the movie "Good Hair" has seemed to awaken a lot of people to the "Whoas" of relaxers. I have personally noticed that a lot of women are now choosing to go natural. The thing about Natural hair is that you have to do a lot of independent research to care for your natural hair. There is a lot of upfront information pushing towards relaxers.
My thing is that is when you wear your hair natural one of the first options put in front of you is locs. I really think that locs are beautiful, and I think I've said that in previous post. What I'm having a hard time is finding things that help me embrace my natural hair in its free form. Aw! that's when it becomes more difficult. I'm considering going in my kitchen making my own concoctions for my hair, as it is just getting that difficult to find reasonably priced products that actually are really good for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment