Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ok it's time

I don't know what kind of detour this is, but I'd say today is rock bottom. After apologizing to Zimo this morning for my random off the top of my head talking. She's back on her program as of yesterday and I was scoffing at the idea because in almost two weeks I plan on eating everything I like. That conversation kept replaying over and over in my head. So this morning I apologized and my morning started off good. I have a little nasty oatmeal with my bananas, and I was good. Then someone walked across the street and put out a a tin of ENGLISH TOFFEE!!!! It was FRESH and buttery, I ate more than I want to admit to right now. But then I figured you know whatever, I'm going to get a burger. And I did.... :o( I know it was good, but I cant even tell you about it. It all happened so fast.... :o( Maybe I'm putting too much pressure on myself. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME???? Something's up but I cant put my finger on it. I know that fool tried to break me earlier this week. But I thought I had broke that down in my mind and was over that. I think so, so then what's up? I gotta figure this out, I gotta get back on my program cause I got weight to lose. :o( If I can... :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment