Sunday, December 12, 2010

Statistics

Verse 1

25% of men are unstable
25% of all men cant be faithful
30% of them don't mean what they say
and 10% of the remaining 20 is gay
That leaves you with 10% chance of ever finding your man
That means you better pay attention to these word that I say
I'm gonna teach how to expose the 90%
And show you what to do to get the other 10

(Chorus)

Rule 1
Don't be a booty call
If he don't  respect you girl he gone forget you girl

And 2
If he's in a relationship
And he would cheat on her that means he would cheat on you

Rule 3
Tell him you're celebit
and if he want some of your goodies he gone have to work for it

Rule 4
Be the person you wanna find
Don't be a nickle out here looking for a dime
STATISTICS

Verse 2

15% of all men got a complex
15% of all men don't practice safe sex
20% of them are from homes without a father
so there's a 50/50 chance you will marry a coward
something to think about when you're taking a shower
something to think about when you swallow your bottled water
I'm gonna teach how to expose the 90%
And show you what to do to get the other 10

(Chorus)

(Bridge)
Be patient
he's waitin
you don't gotta settle for less
leave all that stress alone
get you a backbone
stop being sorry for yourself
chances make champions
It's gonna take patience
time is still wastin

(Chorus)
----------------------------------------------------
Now let me tell u, the 1st time I'm hearin this song in da backseat of my auntie's car, I was digging the song. For the most part I agree with the song PAINFULLY so. So 2day i decided to look up the lyrics 2 make sure that I heard everything right (kind of hard of hearing).
Ok so rule 1, I'm thinking about this and tryin 2 understand how this rule could apply 2 me, then Ah HA! Ok so that's that "best-friend girl-friend", kind of hard to explain but if the person is only calling u when they need something, u follow me?
Rule 2, if he's in a relationship he shouldn't b reaching out for any new relationships. Dont call another female's man, and dont allow him to call you. I wouldnt respect my man having deep relationships with females that are not related to him. That's a really confusing line to walk so just dont.
Rule 3 just really doesnt apply..... he should know what's up and if he brought up the topic.... HOUSTON WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM! How could u possible be a respectably head of my household takin such short cuts???? I'm human too, and then on top of that I'm GARRETT! But I'm constantly trying to keep myself n check....
NOW! Dun-da-da-dun-DA! RULE 4!!!  OK! B the person u want to find! Lately I've become so rigid in an effort to protect myself. 2 many people who play games n this world, and my thing is either step up or step 2 da side! I dont have time to play cat and mouse games.
Honestly I think these statistics apply across the board. Thank u Lyfe 4 makin this song, its beautiful indeed.
Its becoming increasingly rare for a good person to find a good person straight out of the gate. And unfortunately for a lot once they go rouge its hard for them to turn back even when they realize the innocence they're destroying in someone else. I just hope that my ability to move forward is not stumbled any further behind the other 90%.

No comments:

Post a Comment