Friday, December 3, 2010

Captain's Log - Day 4 Black Soap

OK, so I used it last night. AND I put cocoa butter on my face, neck, and chest. Then I decided to put cocoa butter every where. As my skin deflates the stretch marks are trying to come, and I'm trying to stop them. Here's a word of advice, don't believe the doctors, etc when they tell you there's no way to avoid stretch marks. I believed them and didn't try to do anything to salvage my skin during pregnancy. I got some on my stomach but nowhere else. WELL, lately I noticed that they lightened when I would sporadically put lotion or cocoa butter on them. Even if you have them already its not too late. Pure Cocoa or Shea (the real stuff not the fake watered down stuff) on them. I've been using Palmer's Cocoa butter (Don't know how pure it is) on my skin and it has been doing wonders for my complexion and the marks. So after Day 5, I think I'll give the Captain's log a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment