Friday, January 14, 2011

The Weekend is coming!

The weekend is coming! The weekend is coming! Thanx 2 MLK day I get a three day weekend, and my Saturday and Sunday are booked. YAY! :o) I look forward to vegg'ing out on Monday. Catching an extra few winks. etc. Today I want to be with my baby, wishing I could leave work early. But the day is almost over so I just need to hang in there.
Sometimes I wish I was a girly-girl. I have the worst blemishes coming up just in time for the weekend, and I wish I knew what to do to make them go away pronto. But I know I will end up telling myself I don't care when I really do. And then admiring someone else for being everything I'm not. Oh well such is life. I just congratulate myself for not being a hater. Something Jasmine and I really have in common. We would be genuinely happy for other females on their girlishness while we were complete dorks and loving ourselves for it. She is still more girly than me, but she's more creative. Oh well so here I sit today, somewhat thrown together. I need some more flats PRONTO! These tennis shoes are ruining the vibe of my outfit, it may seem like to the world I don't care, but I know I do. OH WELL! Need earrings! DAG NABIT! 4got my necklace... just a HOT mess today how about that. Oh well, weekend are you here yet? I'm so ready!

PS
The word of the day is PRONTO! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment