Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I know I shouldnt

I know I shouldn't think about you, since I have vowed to loath you for eternity. But today I thought about  you, and it was a nice thought (imagine that). Guess my emotions are all over the place today... My emotions are usually all over the place when I think about you in this light. Thinking about what could've been what still could be.... the dream is not realistic of course. The reality of it all is that it would NEVER work and that I should be ashamed of myself for entertaining the idea. Remember been there, done that...  I'm gonna get down on my knees and pray these thoughts away. It does me no good to have them. I just hope you're having a good day out there somewhere on this planet. I hope when you think of me every once in a while its a pleasant thought as well. I guess it OK to say that secretly I'm still you're friend although I don't think I would own up to it if someone were to ask me. Just know that from time to time I may shoot you a look that says hello friend. But the more I think of it the more I know that look wont happen. LOL! When you see me looking its more than likely you'll catch a look from me that says DIE PIG DIE! HA! HA! HA! When I thought about writing this, I laughed at the thought. And now that I see it on screen its even funnier. Just so we're clear, this post was about no one in particular. I just wanted to go somewhere that my fingers talked me out of going... LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment