Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Like Jill said

I just wanna be loved, like everybody else does. I just wanna be loved! OH MY GOODNESS! I cant get this song out of my brain. This song reads like so many of the Post I've posted on FB. Like for instance:

Rollercoaster

by Lizzy on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 6:38am
Sometimes I wonder if I'm more n love wit the idea of the ultimate coaster or is my quest 4 the ultimate thrill ride real. Is it wrong that my idea of vacation is bein on a coaster at some point? I know some ppl have grander ideas but I think mine r pretty simple and straight 4ward. I've been 2 a few parks and there's 1 n particular that I really loved. Not that it was any good, but the best 2 date. I mean the park wasn't big at all but what it lacked in size it made up 4 n attractions. Have u been there, some ppl call it Magic, I call that Mountain my home. Patronage to this park was pretty liberal, although I always felt it belonged to me. When I think of coasters I always think of home, as it was the last place I've known. I would like 2 believe that there is a park out there has everything I need. I keep hearing of new parks and I get a little excited just to find out they're WEAK or shut down due 2 da current economy. Why? Oh why? Why is it so hard 2 find a great place 2 vacation? And I'm so cool off of the places that have what seem 2b reasonable fares 2 enter da gate just 2 find that all the featured attractions r 4 an additional fee. I wanna feel butterflies again, exhaustion frm walkn all day. And satisfaction as I recollect on my vacay n a theme park that seems 2b made just 4 me. I havent visited home n years, and I have no intention of visitin that place ever again no matter how appealin they try 2 make that park seem. Oh well, I hear that some folks have gone across the country and found what I'm lookin 4 there. My thing is that I live here and since I cant relocate those visits would end up bein more expensive than I could imagine paying. So I guess I'll just endure on the West hopin and waitn 4 the 1 that fits. I just wanna ride why is that so hard 2 find/do? I guess I shouldve budgeted better, and not went with the 1st group 2 the park of my nightmares. But hey I guess I cant b 2 mad about that, that park gave me the foundation of what not 2 do da nxt time. I guess 4 now I gotta put coasters out of my mind and focus on my budget. Once my finances r n order I can go anywhere I like.

Some times inspiration hits me and I can write, other times a total dud! I guess I hope to hone in on the writing more and less of the whining.....

No comments:

Post a Comment