Monday, January 3, 2011

Shoes!

 I was thinking about shoes this weekend. That's right you heard me, shoes. I've only worn a few pair. You know how some women's closets are FULL of shoes. I mean I get why they love them, but I just haven't been a have to have a bunch of them kind of female. But with that said I have yet to find a pair that fit. The last pair I wore, they weren't big in the slightest sense of the word. They were even at times too small, no wonder I would get headaches. They came in an athletic box, but (eyes rolling) on very rare and I do mean RARE occasions did I see the benefit of that. Maybe I complain because of the lack of consistency, maybe if I experienced sloppy shoes I would know the difference. But call me wrong but I don't want that kind of shoe again. I want an every day nice pair of shoes that will go with any outfit but are primarily worn for service. Ooh! Yea, shoes that I could wear out in service but are comfortable and stylish enough to wear out dancing. Shoes I can have fun in and enjoy the rest of my life. Right now I'm terrified of finding shoes that have false advertising... That's what's happened with all the other shoes I've bought. So I bought so "wide" dress shoes. I liked them as they were comfortable. Do you know with the little bit of weight I've lost I can feel my feet sliding around in them. Again not a good fit a little heart breaking as I thought FINALLY I had found the shoes I had been looking for. But as I think about it, these shoes were really too old looking to be what I need. Modest yes, but I couldn't see myself running in these shoes.
Yesterday my aunt told me about someone is buying shoes outside of the recommended store. I mean I've never given the recommended shop a real chance either, but I'm not shopping outside either. How can I say I want shoes if I'm not looking? Well truth be told, there has never been a good pair of shoes that have appealed to me in the recommended store. Only the shoes that were being shipped to a discount store, those stupid shoes will cry out in a heartbeat. I sadly digress and continue to pray on it. I don't need a bunch of shoes, I just need one GOOD pair. Maybe that's the problem, that I need a good pair. Maybe I should just settle for the nonsense like everyone else. At least I wouldn't be completely barefoot. The thought that is frustrating but I see frustration either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment