Friday, January 21, 2011

Betty #1 is getting married!!!

Yay! My friend at work Betty #1 is getting married y'all. Betty and her husband of 12 years (I think) are getting remarried. Watching her slowly become more and more excited about the whole thing is making me excited. She is WONDERFULLY creative and I cant wait to see how she puts it all together. I love to see a person's personality in the things they create. And a wedding is a blank canvas that you fill with bits and pieces of your personality. You heard me go on the other night, but I love to see other people's visions come out.
To date there's only been one wedding that truly disappointed. And it was just that I thought everyone knew that the reception is really for your family and friends to come together with you and celebrate your nuptials. This person knew that they were marrying into a large family, but did EVERYTHING in there power to avoid the family. Family offered to help, etc but the bride wasn't having it. That was disappointing as the situation was close to my heart. :o( I could go on, but it makes me sad so I wont.

But I'm so excited for Betty #1, she has the cutest family, and I cant wait to see pictures of their special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment