Thursday, January 6, 2011

No matter how smart you think you are

U know, your intelligence is what originally attracted me to you. But  now over a decade later I swear dealing with you is like dealing with a FEMALE I CANT STAND! U get on my FRICKIN' NERVES! You don't know it all, and the things that you're saying aren't so hard to understand, however you make me question whether I was secretly brainwashed and taught to speak Finnish cause you never seem to understand what I'm saying to you. I don't think its so hard to understand me, but you know I'm starting to find that more and more people don't understand what I'm trying to tell them. So maybe when I'm not paying attention that Finnish starts coming out and you get frustrated cause cant understand me. Well for a second lets say that could actually be true.... You're "smart" figure it out! UGH! Just don't talk to me any more, you know it all and I am a measly peasant too ignorant to comprehend the things you say..... Now reality check! It frustrates you because I AM DA BOMB! I know! I know! It can be daunting to be around someone as blessed as me. But don't let it get you down. Chin up young person, you too can shine without stealing someone's thunder. Come sit down next to momma, she'll show you how its done. You're still as dumb today as you were yesterday, but I'll try to teach you something. You don't have to attempt to rob me of my self-esteem to "TRY" to feel better about being you! It doesn't work that way sweetheart and if you haven't learned already, acting this way wont ever make you feel better about being you. I feel better already! Not gonna let an idiot steal my thunder! No matter how smart you think you are....

No comments:

Post a Comment