Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cant get it together

What is wrong with me today. After fussing with one of my peers on the phone today I found myself REALLY FRUSTRATED, but now that I think about it.... I was really tired this morning. Why, because I was up past my bedtime last night. Clicking on the keyboard dreaming of my Maggie wedding drinking my Egg Nog imported directly from Mexico. Have you EVER had Egg Nog from Mexico? My friend at work brought me a bottle, DELICIOSO! BUT, you've gotta sip slowly. I haven't had more than a shot of this stuff yet. But its so rich and good! I love it! Thank you Betty #1!
So the sadness from the reality that not even part of that dream is feasible sent me to bed sad.... and then I woke up tired. I guess I was a time bomb waiting to happen. Then my peer pushed that button, and I found myself LOUD on the floor while talking to her on the phone. In my early twenties I learned the hard way that there is an office tone and a at home tone. By nature I am a loud person, VOLUME is in my genes. However at work I try very hard to tone it down if you will. But you will always know when I'm excited about something. I don't even realize when my tone elevates, which can be sad. But this chick was trying to get me to not only commit myself but another person to time frames outside of our norm. I couldn't and wouldn't do it, so hence the back and forth. How many times can you cut Lizzy off or tell her to hold on before she fires on you????? Well I tell you when I was younger you probably could've gotten away with that junk a lot more than you can now. My temper is always a ticking time bomb anyways. And I know when I'm tired I'm not a nice person either. I had such a lovely weekend, but I haven't caught up on my sleep from it yet. Then I wanna be crying over a wedding I wont have especially when I don't even have a fella???? WHAT'S UP WIT DAT???? Moodiness! Then I thought I would have some down time this evening before my baby came home, but it appears that wont be the case either. (Eyes Rolling) OK so tonight, feeding the kid, getting all the love I can squeeze out of them before they get sick of me hugging on them. You know how kids are when they're at the Tween stage? They're too cool to be hugging on their mom, I guess. Play a couple games on the computer and then I'm going to BED! BED! BED! BED! Ooh! A HOT bubble bath just before hitting the sheets would be NICE too! Eyes rolling in my head thinking about it. I'll see if I can pull that off as well. I just need to get it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment