Tuesday, October 12, 2010

CANDY BREAKFAST?????

Yes, I did it. I did the unthinkable.... I had candy for breakfast. I didn't go to Trader Joe's yesterday for fear that the checkout guy would be there waiting. So I didn't get my banana to put in the NASTY oatmeal to make it somewhat palatable. My options, eat the NASTY oatmeal anyways (gagging with each spoonful) or eat the lovely chocolate that was calling my name. I chose the road less traveled and um, it is what it is. I brought my lunch so I had that. YUMMY! French bread pizza assembled in my kitchen and baked in the toaster oven. OH MY! YUM! But then I got a little hungry and there was no fruit to snack on so I walked over to Trader Joe's alone :o( and picked up bananas. But of course I couldn't stop there (half of my financial problem) I had to get some peaches for a healthy snack, some kettle corn and fiberfuls for my baby's snack at school. I almost went down the ice cream aisle but I went over to the yogurt instead. Now my friend here at work ABSOLUTELY loves Fage's Greek yogurt with Honey.... She eats daily and each day she acts like it tastes like manna.... I tried it.... for me NOT SO MUCH! But I wanted to try the strawberry this time. OH MY WORD!!!!! Now there it is.... its strawberry preserves and they're really sweet all by their self. The yogurt is plain and not sweet at all. when you mix the two.... OH SWEET CREAMINESS! DELICIOUS! I will HAVE to go back tomorrow risking seeing the guy just for some more yogurt.

OK so the guy... nobody... I just noticed him noticing me and lately he's gotten more courage to speak.... I don't like where this is going. He seems like a nice guy but I can tell by the cornrows in his head that we are not on the same page. I don't ever want to be mean or hurtful, nor do I want to encourage his attention. We go to TJ's almost every day some weeks.... MAN! What to do? What to do? I love TJ's I can not stop going... and I will not. That's it thank you, business as usual is all. LOL! Keep it movin! Keep it movin!

No comments:

Post a Comment