Thursday, October 14, 2010

A work in progress

OK, so the text for yesterday did touch my heart. And then the service meeting last night..... OK, OK, OK. This whole thing shows me how much more so I need to work on my tolerance. I'm just tired... Do you know what I mean? I'm tired of people treating me any ole kind of way and hurting me severely and not even caring because they know as a Christian I'm going to forgive them. The thought of this is making a little anger stir in my stomach. People always mistake my kindness for weakness and I'm tired of that. I'm tired of walking around with the hurtful things that people have said and done in my brain while they fail to take even a moment to think about how they're affecting me. I'M ANGRY, and unfortunately lately people have been tripping on that mine in the field. Although in my mind I don't think its unjustified anger.... still maybe at least one of them got it worse than they deserved. And even that's a BIG MAYBE!!!! MAYBE NOT!!! But because I'm choosing to be right today I'm gonna say MAYBE! But I digress.... I know I have to get this in check as I have no idea what's in store for us in the near future, and I don't want my temper to be the reason I or my loved ones miss out. I keep telling my child to work on their temper and tolerance of people when I know part of that temper and non-tolerance of others comes from me. Aw! Your children are truly a reflection of you... DAG NABIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment