Sunday, October 10, 2010

DB PICS! Think Small!

OK so guess what world, one of my favorite aunts is getting married. She's more like a big sister to me than an Aunt. She's only 10 years older than me and I can clearly remember playing with her when I was young. So I tell her I call her Auntie out of technicality. But hooray she's getting married, and she's asked me to be in the wedding. The only thing is that I'm sure I cant afford it but I'm gonna do it anyways (YIKES!)....
This was our second trip to this chain. The first visit was in her neck of the woods and the experience was horrible! The more I think about it the more I get angry. No real sense of customer service or customer appreciation. But we went to the store in my neck of the woods yesterday and YES! This is how I know this chain to be. We had a wonderful experience! Auntie may have even found "The Dress" I say may because she may change her mind.
But the part that keeps running across my mind is that she posted the pics on FB of her in her dresses and the couple of dresses that I modeled for her. OMG! I could finally see my weight loss in the pictures.... People have been telling me, but honestly I still see the same face and body when I looked in the mirror. Clothes have been fitting me differently, but I haven't seen much of a difference personally. Matter of fact outside of the fact that I can tell that my nose has gone down in size I haven't really seen a difference.
I was just feeling discouraged when I saw the pics on FB! I know I should be looking at the pics to look at the bride but I cant help but stare at the pics of me. I know that's bad, but I don't see myself often enough. So this week will be hard as I want and need to get back on program but I'm lacking the finances to really do it. I will have to figure it out, but its time to get off this plateau and move forward. Think small! Think small! LOL! I gotta get back on program I got a LOT of weight to lose and this first 20 is just the tip of the iceberg... I got another 70 to go. Hopefully Biggest Loser will continue to inspire me to move forward. I've drunken a Gallon of water today and my kidneys are thanking me for the cleansing.
Here's to tomorrow! Think Small! Think Small!

No comments:

Post a Comment