Thursday, October 14, 2010

Maggie Ready

I need to get Maggie ready.... what does that mean? Zimo knows. Ever since we were looking for Zimo's wedding dress I fell in love with Maggie Sottero's designs. I want a Maggie Sottero dress for my wedding. I want a silver dress, I have no idea what silhouette would look good on my frame I just know what I want. I don't want until I have the BOMB man on my arm to kill myself to get ready. I need to get Maggie ready today. If I'm Maggie ready today, then I will only need time to pay for the dress and wedding not fit into it. :o) YES! YES! I must get on my plan. If I'm Maggie ready now we can take engagement photos right away. :o) Most importantly if I get Maggie ready now...... I will be happy and healthy for me and there will be no confusion in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment