Saturday, October 16, 2010

Emotional Saturday

OK so, I just remembered something Zimo said to me yesterday. She said I had to get married in September. LOL! Well I hope she's in cahoots with my I guess I don't care. As long as its not in January or December I don't care really. I don't know I guess I have to find a fella to really know.
This morning I woke up kind of like clock work, which I guess is a good thing, because we able to go out this morning. The thing is that I turned on the TV but at first I put it on the music channel. Then later I turned it to Fried Green Tomatoes which was on one of the movie channels. Aw! I love this movie... It made me smile inside when the husband brought his wife the BEAUTIFUL bouquet of Lillies. Then it made me emotional. All the sudden emotions were trying to burst out of me. I moaned out loud to pull my tears and emotions back inside. Then I stayed soggy on the inside. My baby was having their own emotional flashes. Yesterday their father let them down and so they've been running hot and cold. They were able to tell me how disappointed they were in their father. I tried to be even but I couldn't find a way to defend him. He told our child that he couldn't take them to and from their program yesterday because he had to work. Now my child said that whenever he has to work he is mad and he was not mad. He just simply didn't want to do it, and my child feels he's lying. I don't know anything about him taking a second job so how could I defend him? And really why do I have to. He constantly puts me down to our child always has, I'm tired of being the mediator. Tired of defending him when he trashes me... Just tired of him. I know right now he wants to pull a disappearing act and somehow use me as the excuse, but its whatever. He gets mad when the thought of me being labeled as a single parents come up because he considers himself to around and involved. So in his mind he doesn't like that someone would refer to me that way. But check it, whenever this situation becomes too much reality or whatever he calls it he disappears. Be it a couple weeks or even months at a time. Our child is old enough to know the difference now. I cant protect him anymore.
So tonight my child spends the night with a friend and I'm here alone... stewing in my thoughts watching my favorite chick flicks... "Where the heart is" and "Pride and Prejudice" Drinking my gallon of water and getting sleepy....

No comments:

Post a Comment