Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What to wear

OK so I'm chickening out! LOL! I really like this one dress BUT its one shoulder, long dress. Its really pretty, BUT I've never worn one shoulder and I don't know how it would look on me. I don't have a lot of time to think about it so either I'm gonna order it, or I'm not. What to do what to do? I don't know what to do.... I feel stuck! If I'm gonna order it I need to do it NOW! But I have no idea what that's gonna look like on me because I've never worn or tried on a one shoulder dress. And I would hate to buy it and then it looks all DUMPY on me. What to do? What to do?

UGH! Wouldn't you know when I FINALLY decide OK bite the bullet I'm gonna order it. Its not available!!!! UGH! ANNOYING! Back to the drawing board. Rolling my eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment