Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Kitchen Still!

OK so, I took the towel out last night and I shared my idea with my mom. She thought it would be pretty but I sensed a small hesitation on her part as well. OH WELL! When I put the towel against the wall and looked at the space that I'd actually have to cover... I got excited. Now my only draw back is that all my appliances are cream... But I don't care, is that tacky? I need to measure the wall just above the cabinets to make sure the border that I order from amazon.com isn't too wide. Right now that's the only hiccup I see. Yay me! Oh and my towel says "It's Wine O'clock" and I want a white stencil for the wall that says the same thing. It would be bomb (but I wont force it) if I could have the picture captured in the stencil as well. Its a wine glass and the liquid inside is zebra patterned.
(without the pink stem)

Freaking Awesome! I'd only need a gallon of paint, and this could TOTALLY be a ME project. I would take my time and execute it exactly as I envision it. LOL! Oh what FUN! I like to paint because I like to watch the wall change color and become the back drop to something totally different. I know a lot of people don't notice the walls. But I ALWAYS do, I love colors, I cant stand white walls. SO BORING! Even if its only a sand color please don't neglect giving your walls some life and color.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds pretty, but I dont know if that's too much. I tend to over do it myself.

    ReplyDelete