Monday, October 24, 2011

Post Wedding

OK so... Let me just say the wedding was beautiful! I will have to post pictures shortly. But everything was so nicely done and I had a good time DANCING THE NIGHT AWAY! OK so it was surprisingly warm in my neck of the woods. But I know it had more to do with me than the weather. As I was getting ready I broke out in a HARD SWEAT! I had to turn my fan on and almost get ready in front of it which wasn't convenient. The closer it got to putting my dress on the heavier I would sweat. Finally my body calmed down and I was able to put my dress on. Normally I do a once over or something in the mirror once I'm dressed but I didn't this time. Listening to Adele the whole hour long car ride, I tried my best to distract myself. Once we arrived I did take a few pictures but my smile felt forced. Once the rest of the guest started to arrive at the reception hall it came on. The song that makes me think of my beautiful flower and I always BALL like a baby when I hear it. Well fortunately people were talking at my table and I did my best to stay interested in their conversation. There was an open bar (BIG SMILES!) so my Tokyo Ice Teas helped me change the direction of my mind. Then we danced and danced and danced. Got home late, went to bed. Yesterday I stayed distracted by working on my room. And there's tears welling up in my chest. The wedding was beautiful, and I had a fabulous time, just wish my soul would agree with me. (sad face)

No comments:

Post a Comment