Friday, August 12, 2011

Upsetting & Disgusting

So last night was my baby's recital. First of all like my child said neither auditoriums that we were in were big enough to house the amount of guest. All kinds of Fire Marshall laws, I'm sure, were violated by the amount of people that were stuffed into each room. So annoying as it was to be crowded into a room full of people you didn't know, it went on and on. It started at 7pm and didn't end until a quarter to midnight. And as if that was annoying enough with its self THEN my child's father is there with his girl friend who was looking her matronly age (old enough to be his mother literally). So he had to know they were the butt of all of our inside jokes. Annoyed I was WHY WAS SHE THERE??? And then I was looking a HOT MESS! Annoying! Then because everyone was moving slow and my child's last minute request made me arrive on time, but not early enough to be completely away from them. UGH! One of my girls was there with her child to support my baby. I pointed them out to her and she was floored. Then I told her, "Oh but wait. He has a chick who works here wait til you see her." So the evening started in room on the 1st floor and then it moved to the 2nd floor auditorium. So when I finally go up to the 2nd floor of course all the seats were taken. I had to make a seat in the stairway next to my father who was sitting behind my child's father. UGH! So basically I was sitting next to him. Then the chick that works there... who was dressed very cute.... Interesting when she NEVER dresses up for these functions and was the only staff member who was dressed up.... Goes center stage her eyes kept coming back to my child's father. DISGUSTING! My girl noticed even. After the show when all I want is my child so I can go home did his girlfriend stop me to shake my hand. Already irritated by everything else I was not in the mood for that moment. But OK whatever, I just wasn't in the mood for CATTY FEMALES! As we're walking to find my child did the working chick stop my child's father to say "I'll see you tomorrow" and then walk away.... she wouldn't even look at me. But I was thinking "DUDE! His girlfriend is right there." I shook my head at my girl because that CHICK deserves more than I can allow my Christian Conscious  give her right now. I wonder what his girlfriend thought about that interaction. But regardless it PISSED me off. Completely and totally disrespectful! My child isn't participating in their events to have to come there and deal with that ridiculousness. I went home cranky and irritated.... Still irritated, his girl friend shouldn't have been there for one. And then for two you need to check your chick on the side, she's ridiculous! I know there are ignorant people who get off on situations like that. But I'm thinking if he's willing to do that with you female what do you think he's going to do when its your turn female! I HATED the whole scene. HATED IT! And then its like how in the world did I ever love this person? He's a whore, and there's nothing respectable about that. He called me and got on my nerves. I don't know if he hung up or my phone disconnected, but his calling me for dumb stuff was just a sign of his guilty conscious. All bets are off, I will not worry about having guys in his face, or whatever. He can walk right in on it for all I'm concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment