Thursday, August 25, 2011

Infected!

Has anyone ever infected your brain? They become the bacteria that is causing your brain to malfunction. You cant you love them because you don't, and its a stretch to say you like them, because is there any real reason to? But yet, you think about them... You think about them a lot. You don't know why you do, but you do. Sometimes when you talk to them they get on your nerves, and its not like they've shown you all the admirable qualities that you normally fall for, but yet they're on your brain. WHAT IS THAT???? Infection right? How else would you explain it? Even when you try to get mad at them... it just doesn't work. You don't even know them, WHY? There has to be a antibiotic somewhere. Something to turn them off. I mean at best they get on your nerves more often than not, cause they always find a way to say the wrong thing.

I guess I should explain. Normally my crush starts with something the person says. Every once in awhile its just appearance, but that is forgivable. But normally he will say something that speaks to me. Resonates within me. Or maybe its not something they said but something that they're about. Something, not just a all the sudden there they are. And is it acceptable to like someone just because they liked you? That seems WEAK to me. Just not an acceptable answer. But alas, they never admitted to liking you. SAD FACE! It doesn't matter that their actions appeared that way, when they opened their mouth or expressed what was on their mind.... NOPE! Feelings hurt! Yes! A conversation with my father said NO WAY JOSE! Being that I've already wasted my time on a pointless adventure I just really don't want to waste my time and energy again. So in all logic there appears to be no point right, but my mind betrays me. It doesn't stick to the plan. But, right, right! He doesn't like me, regardless of what he alludes to, when asked, he wont own it. So what's the point? A life full of misery I do not want. Pulling back I must. Just because someone's smart enough to notice me, doesn't mean that I have to slow down to notice them back. Aw! This makes me sad... so sad! No seriously, really sad here....

Here's another song to express my mood.... not completely but you get my point:

Sometimes I wonder by the look in your eyes
When I'm standing besides you
There's a fever burning deep inside
Is there anything in your memory?
Do you think of that someone
When you hear that special melody?

I always stop and think of you especially
When the words of a love song
Touch the very heart of me

(Chorus)
There'll be sad songs to make you cry
Love songs often do
They can touch the heart of someone new
Saying I love you

I often wonder how it could be
You loving me
Two hearts in perfect harmony
I count the hours until that day
A rhapsody play
A melody for you and me

Until the moment when you give your love to me
You're the one I care for
The one that I will wait for

chorus (2x)

You're my desire
You take me higher
My love is like a river running so deep

I always stop and think of you especially
When the words of a love song
Touch the very heart of me

chorus (2x)

saying I love you
I love you

~ Billy Ocean




No comments:

Post a Comment