Thursday, August 11, 2011

A closed mouth

But here's what's been plaguing me. You know how there's a difference between talking to someone who knows you and just talking to newly found friends or established relationships. Well talking to a old friend last Friday made something stand out in my brain that tons of others have said but they got the enraged answer. He told me to talk to the guy I'm FURIOUS with! Now others have said the same thing, maybe in reference to this guy I'm not sure but it hit me hard last night while I was sitting during service. All the sudden Eric's voice moved me to action, and although I called the unfortunate he didn't answer. Nor did I leave a message... but here's what kind of clicked inside of me. I have not been one to hold back my words when it came to them (all my guy friends from the past). Now I'm sitting in silence brewing in my anger. That's not like me at all. I know that the last three years for me have been filled with turbulence and angst to say the least. I can see how I somewhat lost the grip of who I am. So I may try again shortly, I may but I wont be calling him for answers. I'll be purging and then I'll be done with it. He can be an idiot all he wants to be over there. But as for me over here, I got some THANGS I need to get off my chest. (SMILES!)

No comments:

Post a Comment