Thursday, August 25, 2011

FB Withdrawals!!!!

OK so I know this is a crime and a shame, but I am seriously going through FB withdrawals. I finally sat down and watched The Social Network. I think I followed the emotion that they were trying to convey with the movie. Yea, I felt sorry for the guy. He liked maybe loved a girl and when she said she preferred a certain type of guy over him, he just wanted to impress her. Show her that he was better. Even when they stated that the girl was deposed the things she said hurt his feelings. It was almost like the movie was his apology to her. At least that's the way I saw it. I mean they end the movie with him looking at her profile picture, she was the one that got away. AW! Maybe my lack of love is what is causing me to see the story in this light. But I liked the movie, and I keep thinking about it. The only thing is that they talk so FAST and in a monotone half the time. This is definitely a movie I'll have to watch more than once just understand everything that's happening. Kind of like the remake of Pride and Prejudice, I had to watch it with subtitles and everything to understand the words that were coming out their mouths so FAST, but I LOVE THE MOVIE!

So here I sit not knowing what my friends and Family are saying. Not seeing the pictures they're posting. Feeling so disconnected from everyone. SAD FACE! BUT!!!!!! I was venting too much on there. I was taking obvious shots at people, and being misunderstood too often. UGH! I talk TOO much, never really been good at being quiet. Imagine that. If I don't know you, you'd think I was the quietest person EVER. And if you didn't know me you'd think I was shy and non-silly. But I am one of the silliest goofiest people I know. I LOVE to laugh, and quote movies and songs. Even when I didn't have words, I could post the music, the soundtracks of my life. SAD FACE! Now I feel voiceless! OK so I stopped playing the games and that was major, a major time waster. and so what it started because I couldn't get on my computer properly to play the games. Either way the effects of not playing the games didn't hit me like this.

Could it be that FB has become another Ice Cream addiction to me? Which one would I choose? If I had to choose between Ice Cream and FB which would I choose? WHOA! Until I just asked that question I didn't think it would be a hard answer. WHY does this make me feel like I wanna break down and CRY???? I think I'm emotional today anyways. I've been emotional all week.

This song suits my mood right now:

Why do you love me?
Why do you need me?
Always and Forever
We met in a chat room
Now our love can fully bloom
Sure the World Wide Web is great
But you, you make me salivate
Yes I love technology
But not as much as you, you see
But I still love technology
Always and Forever
Our love is like a floc of doves
Flying off to heaven above
Always and Forever
Always and Forever (Kip crying)

Yep, I think that's it right there. I couldnt have said it better myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment