Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Um?????

You know what.... I cant call it. I don't know what to think about you anymore. Do you like me? Or don't you? I don't know. Everyone around me seems to say yes, but I'm not so sure. Why? Because you aren't doing anything that you didn't do before and when I confirmed my interest in you, you informed me that you were dating. So with that I proceed with caution. I think I might like you, you know I really cant say whether I do or I don't. I like the attention and I know this is a messed up thing to say but I'm just telling the truth. I don't like how you handled things before. I do not like how that made me look at you. But guarded with you I am, so I haven't taken the time to take inventory in regards to you. Why? Maybe for fear that my feelings haven't changed and that maybe I do like you. Oh how scary but exciting that would be for me. Or maybe I don't like you, and that would just... I don't know what it would be. Part of me just wishes you would step one way or another, at least then I would know which way to go. But that doesn't appear to always be your style, regardless of whatever you've already rejected me once WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I PUT MYSELF ON THE LINE FOR YOU AGAIN? My self esteem cant handle such blows. I don't want to sit and try to figure you out, I want you to step up and say what you feel. But I don't see you doing that, which is confusing to me, because I consider you to be a man. But honestly I don't know you well enough to know what makes you tick. You haven't been all that open with me... or I should say we haven't had the opportunity to interact all that much. So I don't know how to read you. I guess I'll just keep working on praying away my thoughts in your direction. I don't have time for another heartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment