Monday, August 22, 2011

She Killed FB! U *$#&$ LOL!

OK so I hit the deactivate button on my FB for a moment. If one more emotional outburst came from that site, I don't know what I would do with myself. This last one was because someone FINALLY realized how emotionally attached they were to a situation and went berserk. Oh my goodness. I am all for making impulsive decisions, I think I do this quite often. But when you make them just deal with the consequences. WHY? Because you made the choice now stand by it, even if you didn't weigh all the options. Well this person doesn't do that all the time, and I strongly feel in this situation they didn't do this either. So my comment although it came to mind because of their situation wasn't really about them. But they took it personal and felt the need to tell me how it hurt them.... OK so I apologized as I wasn't intending to be mean or evil or anything like that. I was just simply asking my FB fam a question like I normally do once a week or so. But OK. The hand is writing on the wall, and I don't need Daniel to interpret this one for me. I gotta slow it down. It felt weird deactivating my account though. I've been addicted to FB for over a year now. I think its been two.... my text messages aren't even hoping like they normally do. I don't know what people are saying. What funny or memorable pictures they're posting. What music everyone's listening to. Whoa! This may be harder than I think. But I'm gonna give it a try, take it moment by moment. Breath by breath. I've been putting everything on FB, I gotta slow my roll. Pull back if u will. DEEP BREATH I CAN DO THIS! YES I CAN! YES I CAN! Watch out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment