Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Anxious!!!!

Do you  ever fear putting yourself on the line? Well as I get older my walls go up faster, due to past experiences. And lately you can get shut out pretty easily. Doesn't take much just step on a crack. LOL! So my mind keeps translating a conversation one way, but it appears that others who read about it translate it another. Don't worry sticking to my guns, I ain't playing stupid that easily EVER again. BUT there is a part of my brain that keeps wondering. Which is making me anxious and making me fight with myself. Last time I listened to people and the way they painted the picture, I found out it wasn't that way. Not willing to go through that again, half of me is curious to see if I'm missing something. But the other half KNOWS better. Not missing a thing and although it may seem like there's something there. I should know better by now that its really not there. Coming back to reality, forget the fairy tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment