Wednesday, February 1, 2012

So I'm back

So I'm back and I will have to say that I had a GREAT time! There were a few exceptions but not really worth dwelling on. I had no idea that Long Beach Airport was a SMALL outdoor airport. I was so thankful it wasn't raining otherwise that would've been upsetting.
So the poetry reading was cool. Nellie read her poem and she did such a GOOD job. I admire her courage to get up in front of a room full of people you don't know and share yourself with them. She kept trying to convince me to get up and read mine. But I disappointed myself by not even considering it.

This is about as bright as the evening got LOL! That DARK spot in the back is all me LOL! The room stayed pretty dark, I guess to keep the poetry vibe going even after the readings were finished. It was a long nite but we cut it short. We were all pretty tired.

This ride was pretty awesome! The different smells or aromatherapy if you will is just awesome!

I was so sad when my day at the Magic Kingdom was over...

This definitely was one of those you had to be there type of situations. But I laughed the rest of the night behind this one. We call this one "Professional Failure"! LOL! We'll just say when the suggestion was made to put the ice cream in a cup, the idea was declined. The consumer felt that they were Professional enough to eat their ice cream on a cone. TWO licks in and the ice cream jumped off the cone. I could not contain my laughter. I LAUGHED the rest of the night about this one. When I snapped this picture a woman walking past saw the ice cream on the ground and immediately began cracking up as if she was there when it fell. Oh the laughter. GOOD TIMES!

Sunday we went to Hospitality... and lets just say I noticed a difference when I did not present myself as the shy unworthy female. LOL! I was not bold and daring either, but I was definitely there. He was a nice guy and we made new friends. Can you say REPEAT trip down south to happen one day soon. LOL! But nothing happened. Nothing worth writing home about or mentioning. But we had a GREAT time. I had never been to South Central LA before. It was nice. Hospitality was held a block up from the Debbie Allen school of dance. We wanted to stop and take pictures but the guys weren't feeling that idea. But we did get them to stop at the mall, we had an emergency stop to make. When we walked into the Crenshaw mall we were greeted to the sounds of EU singing "Doing Da Butt!" ROTFL! Aw! Memories! We couldn't believe they were playing that song. Yea we had a good time but I was READY to come home Monday. I was so happy to be home. Until my next vacation can you say HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment