Thursday, February 2, 2012

Its not right....

Diagonal dress by Qristyl Frazier Designs
I know its not right, but I WANT this dress from Lane Bryant! I have nowhere to wear it (doesn't mean I cant find a place) but I want it in my closet silently waiting as my secret WEAPON of love, devotion, and MASS DESTRUCTION!!!! HA! HA! HA! I'm feeling close to you right now, so I'm gonna tell you. I went to Lane Bryant the other day looking for this dress to see what it looks like on me. But they didn't have it. The store clerk told me that they were getting a shipment in the next day and to call and see if this dress was part of the shipment before I came back down. I didn't call, but now that I think of it... Maybe I'll call now. Although I have dreams of no longer being a Big Girl. Reality is I don't know when that day will actually be here. So meanwhile I can work on my present regardless right????? MAKE IT HOTTTTTTTT! No matter what the size right? I know modesty should be my goal... and for the most part I think I got that down. "But every once in a while you gotta go in the back of that closet and put your freak 'em dress on" LOL! Yea, I think my brain may be a little twisted right now, but so what. I think I wanna bite the bullet and put this in my closet. I just need a short leather jacket to go with this, and the right heels. Yep! Its going down. Heaven forbid the day I started falling in love with clothes.
Coming up shortly. I gotta show you the shoes I thrifted when I was down south. HOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!!! Again! I need a nice black sheath dress to wear with them. Because they will be the STAR of my ensemble when I wear them. Watch out summer here I come! LOL!
I think these eyebrows and quick weave are going to my head. How dare I look in the mirror and LOVE what I see?!?!? Its like a whole new me. A whole new way of looking at things. I'm only too big for whatever I tell myself that I'm too big for. My size will not hold me back anymore. Beautiful I am! Loving me I will! Watch out world like it or not HERE I COME!  Big! Beautiful! And Confident! YYYEEESSSS!!!!


Side note.....
Yesterday I was invited to a 70's themed anniversary party! I'm telling you, I'm loving all these invites lately! LOL! So after cruising the web I think I found my look for the party:
Feelin Groovy Plus Size Costume
Yep! I think I'll do it all just like its shown here! Loving this site as well. I even found these on there, but I ain't gonna wear them:
Gold Fish Platform Shoes
Yea that's right the Platform shoe with the fish tank in the heel. I wonder if Huggie Bear himself will make an appearance! LOL!

Now I debate....My hair, do I wear my Afro? Do I straighten my hair (probably not)? Do I fluff out my hair? Do I buy a straight wig? Hmmmm so many choices...I think I'll have to close my eyes and really think about this. BIG CHEESE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It is so nice to hook into a blog where someone is happy with themselves :-). You go girl! I'll be back. And by the way, I hope you can get the dress. It is a stunner. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary, I appreciate your positive feedback.

      Delete