Sunday, February 12, 2012

The BEAUTIFUL 1!


OK so, THE BEAUTIFUL 1 is engaged! It all happened Friday in a wonderful and detailed plot against her. Perfectly executed by her loving sisters, brother-in-law, fiance, his brother, and his bestie. I wasn't there for the actual proposal, but I got to see the recording of it. I don't know if you're anything like me, but the proposal is SO important to the marriage. I really feel like the proposal sets the tone for the effort the husband will put into the marriage. Some may not agree with me. But in my limited experience for what I've seen... the husband who takes the time to make this experience special tends to take the time to make other experiences special through out the course of the marriage.
I am so excited for her. When her sister texted me to give me a heads up about what was going on I got emotional and couldn't focus for the rest of the day. Aw my baby is about to be within Marital bliss! Marital nightmare at times, but bliss none the less. They looked so happy together, I just wanted to sit an watch them for hours. You could really see the love and that's what I like to see. And when I threatened him regarding her happiness.... he didn't seem concerned. For half a second I felt like WHAT???? Did he hear what I just said??? But then when I thought about it I was happy that he wasn't phased by my threat. It really tickled me even.
So I asked her Bestie The Fashionista if she was the MOH, and she said that TB1's sister The Chic 1 is the MOH. So I said she's 2nd in command... I cant wait to see how they put things together. Then the Fashionista mentioned something about my cakes. WHOA! Later on that night TB1 asked me DRUM ROLL!!!!!!!! To make cakes for her wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!!!! I told her, "I'm flattered and scared! All at the same time!" My mind has been racing all day.

She gave me a brief idea of what she's looking for, but I will pick her brain later. I was on Youtube looking at all kinds of things. So I need to get my practice on and then have her over to taste the ones I can definitely execute properly.

Everyone over here is about to get CAKED out! LOL! They'll be sick of cakes and RUN when they see me coming! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment