Thursday, February 9, 2012

MAGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josie Bridal Gown

Seriously??? For Real???? Really????? I don't think I ask for a lot. I think I've been a good girl (which may be half the problem so I'm starting to believe), so why did Maggie Sottero discontinue the dress that I feel was designed for me and when I meet that special fella? I want a silver gown like the gown above (that's not the dress but it is the right color), but now that my ultimate dress pick has been discontinued I just don't know anymore. I am REALLY bummed out about this. I tried to look for a place to ask "if I know the dress name can I still request it ten years from now when I'm OLD and finally snagged me a man out the old folks home". But alas they don't deal with the public. I guess like everything else in life I'll be jipped on this one pleasure as well. I could go on wasting your time listening to me whine about the things that make me sad like why your hair gets frizzy even when you spend money on products that claim they prevent this. Or why cant Chocolate and Ice Cream be fat free? (and when I say Fat Free I mean FAT FREE! No weight gain!) Why do we have to gain weight? Or why cant those with the physical attributes you wish you had and they tend to hate, why cant they don't donate them to you? See how useless this is... but I just wish I could convey my disappointment and sadness! Oh well! This is nothing new, I should be used to disappointment by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment