Thursday, February 9, 2012

JCP

Bisou Bisou® Belted Black Dress - Plus Size

So my friend Betty #1 told me about the pricing change at JCP after I told her my cardigan story. Out of curiosity I went online to check out their inventory, and what did I find? I like this style of dress. Not only does it look comfortable, but it looks like it would hang so flattering on me that I would love it.

Worthington® Nova Over-the-Knee Boot
These over the knee boots are ONLY $30!!!!! SHUT UP! I need them! I have no idea where I would ever wear them or even how I would wear them. But need them I do. Let's not mention the heel on these shoes... How about I don't know how to walk in skinny heel shoes. But I guess as part of my big girl license I need to learn. And then I gotta ROCK the mess out of them! I think its time for me to become a big and put on my big girl boots and WORK IT! LOL! Maybe an over sized sweater and leggings with these boots. What you think? I'm thinking Orange, Sage Green, or Burgundy....

Call it Spring® Pais Cuffed Bootie
I can see these as my everyday style... can you believe these are $12? YES! These are my kind of prices. JCP is about to come up as far as I'm concerned. Shopping I will be. YAY!

Call it Spring® Ruest Bootie w/Faux Fur
Loving these, but am I fashionable enough to pull them off? How in the world would I wear them? I'm at a loss, but I want them....

a.n.a® Womens Valencia Slouch Fashion Boot
And these come in Brown. I have a brown purse that deserves to be worn with brown boots. I think these could do the job.

Now if only I had the money to make all these things come about. Hmmmmm, I guess this is where my bottle recycling will come into play. You think I'm kidding but I'm not. At these prices I can afford at least one treat a month. But first I need to clean out my closet again. Get on the ball with my donations and make room for my new items.

No comments:

Post a Comment