Thursday, January 19, 2012

With each day



OK so, the excitement is building, just a little over a week to go. My cousin and I have talked almost everyday and we are just TOO excited about our get away. Needless to mention the things that will be happening in the Bay that my heart cant handle this is the very much so needed escape just in the nick of time. I keep looking at my plane ticket in amazement that I am flying somewhere like an actual grown up. BIG SMILES! I need to be away from here and ALL the people who cause me no peace of mind (excluding my baby of course, I will miss them) . For various reasons whether I'm worried about them or uncertain about them... it will be nice to be away from it ALL! I went shopping in my closet and I found my most comfortable but fashionable shoes. I just need to get the heel fixed on one of the shoes and have whomever look at the other one to make sure its not next to need a new heel. Trying to find a shoe repair shop is difficult as most people just throw their shoes away. But like I said these shoes are COMFORTABLE and cute. They'll be perfect for me over the weekend. I hope I find a repair shop. I was looking online, and I only found places with BAD reviews and none were recent. I guess I should look close to my job as I was looking at places only close to my home. As you can see I'm just rambling and going over my mental check list. I will be washing clothes this weekend. And I guess I'll take out the suitcase tonight... YAY! I'm excited! BIG CHEESE!

No comments:

Post a Comment