Friday, January 13, 2012

Purple's the next best thing

If I cant find my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE color ROYAL BLUE then Purple tends to be the next best thing. In fact some times my fav color is mistaken for Purple. NO! ROYAL BLUE is my ultimate color followed by Cobalt Blue. Sometimes however blues are too hard to find and the Blue that may be available may not strike my fancy like the hue of the Purple available. And let's face it, sometimes its easier to find Purple than it is to find Blue. Where is this coming from? Well remember my browse over Ashley Stewart's site? Remember the little black dress? I kept thinking about the purple version. I kept going back and looking at it. And wouldn't you know they marked my dress down even further... How could you not find $20 a steal? SO.... I think you know what came next.... the egg... LOL!

 Scalloped Satin Dress

Now I hope this dress cooperates with the girls and gives me my desired look. It should be here in a week. I'll let you know if the dress cracks up to be all that I wanted it to be. Excited!

 Web Exclusive: Convertible Top

This top is the same as the dress in the previous post. The one where you can change the design at the top to find a figure flattering style for you. I'm tempted to try it. Maybe since this one isn't on sale I'll go by the store and try it on. But I am truly intrigued by the design and options.

No comments:

Post a Comment