Thursday, January 5, 2012

AS

OK so I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what I was going to wear on my trip. I've been mentally cruising my closet for ideas. I don't like the way my clothes are fitting and I don't want to feel like some body's momma when I'm gone. Oh what to do, what to do???? So yesterday I was cruising http://www.ideeli.com/ and I found a Fabulous dress. Matter of fact I found two, but one I really wanted. Let's just say it was BLUE and it had a Ombre' design! Totally gorgeous I wanted it. And the PRICE was one of the BEST parts. BUT, and you know that there was a BUTT the dress wouldn't ship until two before we left or at the latest two days after we got back... UM! Yea, how about that's not gonna work! So sad I was. It was colorful (which I love to be) and oh so cute.

So this morning my mind said "Lizzy! Go on http://www.ashleystewart.com/ and see what they got. I went to the clearance page not expecting to find anything and then....

Um, who doesn't need a little black dress? And since I don't have one I need this one!
 Scalloped Satin Dress

I like this top. It may be bit a much skin... BUT! I want it... LOL!
 Sleeveless Jeweled Top

This blouse reminded me of the dress I couldn't get. Um yea! I LOVE Blue!
 Ombre Stripe Poncho Top

I like this shoe! I love round toes!
 Web Exclusive:  Multi-Color Suede Pumps

Now I have never owned a pantsuit. But I have a jumper that is the most comfortable, and if it were pants I'd wear it. LOL! I think this would be appropriate. :o) You should see the back. He! He!
 Sequin Underlay Jumpsuit

And let me tell you this dress is just amazing! BUT its not on sale so NO!
 Web Exclusive:  10 Way Color Block Dress
There's a whole tutorial on how you can design the top to find a style that best flatters you.

So no I didn't get all of these things. I wish I could've. But I was happy enough to see things I could afford, and made me feel like I would be looking nice, when I'm out and about. Now to hit the buy button. This is where I get cold feet. Although I'm buying from the clearance rack I guess its the mother in my that doesn't like to spend too much on myself. But will spend like CRAZY on my child. After riping the bandaid off, I ordered a couple of things. Scared and Excited all at the same time.... Its nice having something to look forward to.

Here's to embracing the SINGLE LIFE! Living it and Loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment