Monday, March 19, 2012

Pretty Darn Cute II

 Pattern Print Dress

OK so drum roll please...... I bought the dress! I tried it on, and I'm gonna be honest. I twirled and twirled in the mirror. I kept saying, "I don't know, I don't know" I kept fidgeting with the dress , but overall it really is cute. One thing that caused the fidgeting was  that the bottom of the dress is asymmetrical and the way the dress slants its looks funny if the left side line is twisted to the back. BUT! I think it was falling to the back because the store tag (you know that device that is meant to deter thieves from stealing) was heavy and hanging on the bottom falling which ever way I twirled. Now I just need to get some shoes and a bracelet. I happened to have on a neckline that went pretty OK with it. I will have to see what I have and really decide whether I want to buy more accessories. But I had to share, YES! I got the dress and I am overall very happy with it! SMILES! Thank you for reading, I'll be in touch shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment